Friday, September 6, 2013

37 weeks!

We have reached what is said to be FULL TERM! If baba arrives anytime from today, it will be fully developed and survive without any assistance from the hospital.
Wowsa it all  just got real! We are still very unprepared. No baby room, no crib and no pre-washed baby clothes hahaha. But Im hoping to get that all sorted this weekend. 

I have 7 more working days from Monday and the end cannot come soon enough. Its not that I don't enjoy work, but that I would rather be doing the above mentioned baby prep!
I went to the midwife yesterday and little one is getting into position perfectly, all ready to go. So it really is imminent....nervous, apprehensive and so excited to find out if its a boy or a girl!
Starting to get super heavy and slow now, but Im managing. Still loving my early morning dog walks and afternoon sneaky naps where possible (mostly on the weekends) I cannot quench my thirst which is an odd one. The more water I drink the thirster I get! Ricky is super excited now, he just wants it out now. He reckons I am gonna have it this weekend hahaha! (hoping I get the last laugh???)

So here is me and bump with +- 3 weeks to go. Its about 3.3 kilos now and has long legs and a chubby tummy. Its the length of a bunch of Swiss Chard and the size of a winter melon...x


37 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment