Tuesday, July 2, 2013

mid week post (27.5 weeks)

Hi,

I have been a bit sick this week, so very low on energy, therefore lack of posts. Its just a head cold, but its knocked me out a bit and work is busy as the boss lady is away, so all round useless week on the social front.
I am planning an early night tonight with lots of hot tea and a hot water bottle and some "The Good Wife" series on my lap top. Hoping that will cure it.
The baby is good though. Loves a kick and a wiggle. And now we can actually see the movements just by looking and not just by feeling anymore. Its crazy weird to watch my whole belly wobble on its own hahaha. Very cute. And I am sure Bodie (The big white dog) knows something is up, he keeps giving me big cuddles and sitting with his head on my lap.
The weather is cold at the moment, so makes it super hard to get up and walk the pooches in the morning, but there is no rain at the moment which is nice. Just sunny cold days. Perfect winter Cape Town, I hope it lasts.

I promise to post a bellie shot on Friday when we hit the third and final trimester. 28 weeks!
Still no baby room, but I am happy to have the little one in the room with us for a few weeks to begin with due to the cooler weather. So not stressing about it at all. In fact, I think we should start to stress a bit, we haven't done anything! Guess it will all fit together in the end. Lots of love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment