Monday, March 4, 2013

9 weeks and 4 days

So here is baby Lawdiman only 9 weeks and 4 days old. We were both so excited and shocked to hear its tiny heart beat. Such a precious, special moment. Who would have thought we would have finally made this big step. Having just presumed we were pregnant, to finally see the little jelly bean in the picture made it so real. 

I'm 10 weeks and 4 days today. The size of a prune! Next scan is on the 25th of March where we will be tested for downs etc. So will send more images then

Been craving meat a lot!!! Rickys been calling the blip a Steak Baby! hahaa
I have been trying to eat healthy, but have to eat every 2 hours to keep my energy up. And I am very tired, but I am sure this will ease up soon. 
We getting near to the "safe zone" when we can make the big announcement. I have told work already, and they were super happy for me which was such a relief. So made me feel much better. 

So until next week....x

No comments:

Post a Comment